RobbH wrote:
> A day later, the AirPlay bridge is still doing everything I ask of it. I
> did not save any records of the old version's performance, but I think
> v1.0.6 is using significantly less processor. And there is much less
> drift of synchronized players. My "all players" sync group (three
> players connected by ethernet and five wireless players via the AirPlay
> bridge) ran more than seven hours yesterday with no noticeable drift.
> That never happened in the past.

Thanks very much for the feedback. I have not made measurements either
but I have the same feeling. I have switched to fairly new compilers and
I’ve also made a much better job controlling code generation options for
optimization, so that might be that. Frankly on the previous generation
of plugins, my concern was to make it work (compile the run) rather than
make it right

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3