manx wrote:
> No, definitely not

I've pushed version 1.0.7 that might deal with the issue (I say might
because I can't verify that easily).

Multi-sources players like Marantz (I used to have one) use a function
of AirPlay remote control that allow then to send a notification to
their controller when the user is switching source locally. Basically,
this means (leave me alone, I'm now moving on to something else :) -
they can also send an "I'm free now" notification).

It is supposed to be sent *only* when something happened "locally". Now
some players (and I think my Marantz NR1603 used to do that) send a
"leave me alone" / "I'm available" quick sequence to their controller
even when the track change comes from the controller itself. It's a
rapid sequence, they should not send it but they do. That confuses the
bridge. That would explain well that this happens only when a track is
playing (when you press a "next" after it stopped, it's like the initial
"play").

So this new version, in the "When AirPlay disconnect" has new options
that you can try.

This is an interim version, if this works I'll probably do things a bit
differently

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3