I just had a quick look.
RNP is using the torontocast URLs for jbradio2 ... and, currently at
least, that is the flac with meta.
I can add in their other one (numeric) so that RNP matches it and
fetches metadata from elsewhere.
I have not changed this recently so it implies to me that either
jbradio2 have switched around their flac URLs or they have changed how
they encode the metadata in their torontocast stream.
I say this because I am sure that I have left it running on LMS using
the RNP flac url and had it playing well and RNP added metadata for LMS.
I played it just now and it stopped at the end of a track but managed to
resume after retry but stopped again near end of the following track and
did not resume via retry.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin