Paul Webster wrote:
> I just had a quick look.
> RNP is using the torontocast URLs for jbradio2 ... and, currently at
> least, that is the flac with meta.
> I can add in their other one (numeric) so that RNP matches it and
> fetches metadata from elsewhere.
> I have not changed this recently so it implies to me that either
> jbradio2 have switched around their flac URLs or they have changed how
> they encode the metadata in their torontocast stream.
> I say this because I am sure that I have left it running on LMS using
> the RNP flac url and had it playing well and RNP added metadata for
> LMS.
> I played it just now and it stopped at the end of a track but managed to
> resume after retry but stopped again near end of the following track and
> did not resume via retry.

thanks Paul;

I think when you say "it" and the stopping, you mean the torontocast
url's, correct? If so, I agree, they are unreliable. I had given up and
just listened to the mp3 and aac streams.

But today, just for grins, I visited their site and noticed the numeric
url is new. I tried it and it played without interruption for hours. Of
course with no metadata.

Perhaps it is something recent. In the high resolution audio site for
JB2
https://www.hiresaudio.online/jb-radio-2/#:~:text=JB%20Radio%2D2%20is%20an,myTuner%20and%20Get%20Me%20Radio!
, it lists the numeric same numeric url for FLAC (without metadata).
What might be relevant is that the article was updated 10/28/2022,
perhaps due to url changes? Something might be on the JB Radio facebook,
but I can't view as I don't have an account.

If you can add the numeric url that would be great, but only if it's no
trouble. As always I really love and appreciate your plugin.

Jim