Redrum wrote:
> Thanks Paul, I'll test it out when I see the beta update come through.
> Not sure my aging ears can tell the difference between the FLAC and
> other streams, but my brain thinks it does ;)
>
> JimThis was an interesting post on their Facebook page from October 2021.

"Hello,as i can see,many people comments about our flac stream quality
in some pages.Well i have to say that our flac stream is just for
testing for the moment.Broadcasting in Flac requires also the source
songs are encoded in Flac,as you have to know that.Most of our songs are
encoded in mp3 format,so we are upcscaling to Flac format ,to understand
the differrences.Our song library has a lot of flac format songs,but due
to bandwitch restricts,we must understand what acctually means if web
radio streaming deserves hi-res audio.Please comment about."

I wonder if anything has changed since then.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk