>From both logs it looks like it starts to play "Least played albums"
when the alarm is trigged, is this the wrong playlist or are you saying
it doesn't start to play that ?

It shouldn't make a difference if you are using TrackStat or SQL
Playlist based playlists, both should work the same.

I wonder if the "Remember active playlist" setting in Dynamic Playlist
setting page might cause a problem ? It didn't in my setup, but just to
make sure you can try to temporarily disable it to see if it makes any
difference.

Also, make sure the "Add new items when old ones finish" checkbox at
the bottom of the Dynamic Playlist page is checked.

When the alarm has triggered, you can goto the Dynamic Playlist in the
web interface. You should see the currently playing playlist in bold
letters at the top of the Dynamic Playlist page, if it doesn't show
anything in bold it means that Dynamic Playlist isn't currently playing
a playlist. In the player inteface you will get "(Playing)" appended at
the end of the currently playing playlist when navigating the "Music
Library/Dynamic Playlists" menu.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))