sk33ve;321763 Wrote:

> However, the symptom was that the player would switch on and the
> playlist appear to start playing but then freeze (using Softsqueeze you
> could even see the VU meters jump for a second then freeze)...

Ok, this could be SoftSqueeze related, because it is basically the same
thing as I'm seeing on my Ubuntu Linux machine. It works perfectly with
a real hardware player as far as I've seen. So it would be greate if
you could verify if this also is a problem with a real SqueezeBox.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))