mherger;368851 Wrote:
> > mkdir: /usr/local/www/ext: Permission denied
>
> What kind of FreeNAS installation are you running again?

Just the plain Live-CD version - ie, I downloaded "LiveCD 0.686.4"
from http://www.freenas.org/index.php?option=com_versions&Itemid=51,
created a CD from it, and boot from that.  Config files are stored on a
floppy.

mherger;368851 Wrote:
> > I was, however, able to create the folder structure 'manually' - ie,
> by
> > creating each new folder in turn and cd'ing into the new folder to
> > create the next one down.[/color]
>
> Inside the slimnas folder or in /usr/local/www?

Inside slimnas - ie, the folder structure I created is:

/mnt/data/slimnas/usr/local/www/ext/slimserver

Spider

PS.  Many thanks for all the very prompt replies so far - much
appreciated.

--
SpiderJon