Hello Pippin,

I've got a SqueezeBox Classic with the last native version of iPeng on
my iPod Touch to control it.

First, your app is really good, but some things are missing to me to be
really usefull. Let me give to you my suggestions, so perhaps it will be
included in a future version ?

1) When I'm listening to a track of my own collection, it would be
really great to have something like "View tracks of same Album", "View
tracks of same Artist", "View tracks of same Genre", ...
This will permit to navigate immediatly to the corresponding browse
page, without searching for the album, artist or genre from scratch...

2) I searched a long time to know how to have informations on a track
(by holding 2 seconds on it in the browse screen). But it would be very
usefull to have these informations for the currently playing track
directly from the "now playing" screen.
For example by sliding to a new page after the playlist page : Server
info page -> Now playing page -> Playlist page -> Track information
page

3) When I'm listening to a web radio or web service (like radioIo or
deezer for example), I have the artist, track name and artwork on the
Now Playing page. Great. But nothing tell me what is the webradio name
or web service i'm listening... it would be great to remind somewhere
this information

4) It seems that it there are several artworks for a song, it is not
possible to visualize all of them on the "Now Playing" screen... do you
confirm ?

5) One last thing (for the moment...) : would it be possible to have an
history of the last played tracks (20 last, configurable). Indeed, when
I listen to a radio, something I listen to a track but I'm not able to
read my iPhone screen to read the artist name. But when I want to do
this, it's too late because the next song begun.
I wonder it would be difficult to do this... perhaps more for a squeeze
center plugin than for iPeng ?

In all cases, again, thank you for you app, it is a good app !

If you're OK, I will give you other suggestions in the future, to
improve this app and make it REALLY nice for squeezebox control.

Bye !

--
antoinath