This is a great application and fills a big hole in the Duet offering
(e.g. I don't understand why none of the Logitech Harmony remote
capability isn't already ported to the Duet considering how it much it
cost -- sorry I digressed.) However, my attempts to convert LIRC
configuration is without success and downloading the files via ssh
farily cumbersome when the Duet sleeps, then wake-ups but defers
connecting etc.

This is likely to be a very (very) popular application if your able to
provide a version that: reads LIRC configuration files and is
downloadable via the app installer. I'm not sure it's worth the time and
effort to build a parser for the SqueezeIRData.txt file that spits out
syntax errors. Instead, just have the solution focus on pulling remote
codes from popular sources such as Lirc. ... That's my five cents
towards providing feedback on what is an excellent Duet application.

I like Erland's suggestion of using Squeezecenter w/IR blaster etc that
can learn remote codes then pass them onto your Duet app. Given the
number of remotes on the market it's a good idea.

Martin

--
mstokoe