GoCubs;509101 Wrote:

> That's weird that you got a "Can't find the requested page" error...
> it pulls up find for me in a browser.  Like you suggested, it seems like
> they're having a number of stability issues on their end with the new
> site.
>
> -Greg

I took the advice of another poster and implemented your quick,
two-line "feels-like" fix that he said fixed the "infinite *" problem.
It did indeed fix that for me; then the behavior turned to the "*" then
"?" sequence (that you asked of another poster) when I ran into the
weather.com error logs I posted.

About two hours after I posted those logs, the weather.com site for
92067 started working fine.  And, the update appeared correctly in the
SB display.

So, it seems like the "feels-like" fix, for whatever reason (maybe
coincidence) fixes the infinite star problem well enough to allow SDT to
pick up good feeds when they're available from weather.com.  Let's hope
their feed settles down so we don't have to keep troubleshooting
weather.com in addition to SDT!

Again, thanks for your work on this.

--
mbonsack