Wirrunna, everything behaves how you describe right up until the
http://127.0.0.1:10002/api/songs?extended part.  After starting the
service, it is greyed out, show services displays
http://localhost:10002/ just fine.  I can click on "API" and
"Duplicates" as well.  What's odd is
http://localhost:10002/api/duplicates takes about 20 minutes to return
results, but it works fine.  http://127.0.0.1:10002/api/songs?extended
(or http://localhost:10002/api/songs?extended) fails after 10-15 seconds
max.  This makes me think it's not failing due to a large library, but
because of something else.

As far as the drive letters go:  On the first pc with the scsi attached
array, the two volumes in question are locally E:\ and F:\.  The second
computer I just recently tried, does not have the scsi array directly
attached to it.  I mapped the two volumes as Blue (Z) and Blue 2 (X).  I
also tried using the UNC path as well--I got the same result in both
places.

What is the purpose of http://127.0.0.1:10002/api/songs?extended??
What is that supposed to return?  How is it possible that MiP
integration works great on a single 2tb volume, but this link never
works for me?

I'm fairly convinced at this point that I have to be the root cause off
this issue.  I've tried two different computers with two different
versions of MiP (both GUI and headless) and several different versions
of SBS with both local, mapped and UNC paths.  I'm getting the exact
same result each time: Everything works great with any configuration as
long as SBS does not have to use shortcuts for it's music library.

--
Ultraviolet