Hi,

I mentioned quite a few pages back about a problem I had with iPeng not
responding after my iPhone went to sleep.

I've done a bit more testing and it seems that if you unlock your phone
(with iPeng running) and then wait 45secs to 1 min it will connect to
the server and update the now playing details. HOWEVER if you touch any
of the buttons / controls in the iPeng app then it never seems to come
back.

I'm wondering whether it is crashing because it can't connect? I guess
there are some improvements I could make to my network to speed up the
re-connecting (or modify the iPeng settings to keep the connection
open) but I'm wondering whether there is anything you can do to prevent
this apparent crash?

Thanks

Adam

--