Nautilus;555837 Wrote:
> Thank you very much :) I shall be trying this out asap...

Hi again. The range of codes was certainly correct, there were numerous
codes that worked which were not on the original lirc file. However, I
guess I now have to believe that Sony has not packed in a remote code
for selecting A/B speakers :( But the main thing is that I can now stop
wondering about if there would've been as all the codes have been tested
out... :)

I also got to test the limits of how many ir commands can be under the
menu strucure. 510 commands did send the SBS into a re-start loop,
perhaps some memory issue with the controller. A menu of 100 commands
then again worked just fine and I guess that should be plenty for the
majority of users...:)

--
Nautilus