nilssohn;587367 Wrote:
> I can't find this Web Page. Would you please explain again where I can
> find it?
First, go to the SBS Settings->Plugins->Server Power Control page and
make sure that "Include menu options on Web Interface?" at the bottom
of the "Basic Commands" section is checked.

Then, from the SBS "home" page, click on the "Extras" link and then on
"Server Power Control".  You should see "Block Shutdown/Suspend/etc."
as the bottom menu item.

You have two other ways of temporarily inhibiting SrvrPowerCtrl's idle
monitoring:

>From a shell prompt, try this command:

Code:
--------------------

  # echo srvrpowerctrl setblock blip viacli | /bin/nc 127.0.0.1 9090

--------------------

That cli command will set a block on the idle monitor.  You can verify
that the block was set by navigating to the Extras->Server Power
Control page on the webUI.  The bottom menu item should now read "Clear
Block".  That shows that a block has been set and you can clear the
block using that menu item.

You can also clear the block with:

Code:
--------------------

  # echo srvrpowerctrl clearblock blip viacli | /bin/nc 127.0.0.1 9090

--------------------

Finally, you can set also set a block simply by creating the file
'spc-block' in the /var/lock directory:

Code:

  # touch /var/lock/spc-block

You could create a desktop launcher under gnome to set a block using
any of those methods so as to have an easy way to inhibit SrvrPowerCtrl
from a desktop icon.

--
gharris999