doubleugk;608978 Wrote:
> I use jpg. The track file format is FLAC. Art work is in average 500*500
> and in some cases bigger. It's been stored in this size in the tags.
>
> I've realized that switching players sometimes takes some time until
> the art work of the selected player appears.

There must be something about 7.5.3, reading about a lot of issues with
disconnecting players here, especially Boom.

It's normal that there can be a little delay when loading the big cover
for NowPlaying but that one should not be the issue.

I thought about it and it could _theoretically_ be something else:
could you check whether your list of albums is OK or whether the first
100 albums are repeated over and over again? If it's this, it will be
fixed in the upcoming release, too.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com