In 7.6 I have encountered a Custom Browse problem with the classical
set-up.  When selecting using the Works by Composer menu, any Work with
a single quote ' in the title causes an SQL error, as below.  I don't
yet know if other menus have a similar problem.

This worked fine in 7.5.n.  I assume it's an SQLite issue.

The error message is as follow:

No matching songs, albums or artists were found

Refresh(Custom Browse 2.11.3376)

Error:
Running: select
customscan_track_attributes.extravalue,customscan_track_attributes.value,
substr(ifnull(customscan_track_attributes.valuesort,customscan_track_attributes.value),1,1),
ifnull(customscan_track_attributes.valuetype,'mixedtagWORKARTIST') from
customscan_track_attributes join multilibrary_track on
customscan_track_attributes.track=multilibrary_track.track and
multilibrary_track.library=2 join customscan_track_attributes as attr1
on customscan_track_attributes.track=attr1.track and
attr1.module='mixedtag' and attr1.attr='COMPOSER' and
attr1.extravalue='2324' join customscan_track_attributes as attr2 on
customscan_track_attributes.track=attr2.track and
attr2.module='mixedtag' and attr2.attr='WORK' and
attr2.extravalue='Symphony No.3 in Eb Op.55 \'Eroica\'' where
customscan_track_attributes.module='mixedtag' and
customscan_track_attributes.attr='WORKARTIST' group by
customscan_track_attributes.extravalue order by
ifnull(customscan_track_attributes.valuesort,customscan_track_attributes.value)
asc got error:
near "Eroica": syntax errorRunning: select distinct
customscan_track_attributes.extravalue,customscan_track_attributes.value,substr(customscan_track_attributes.value,1,1),ifnull(customscan_track_attributes.valuetype,'mixedtagWORK')
from customscan_track_attributes where module='mixedtag' and attr='WORK'
and extravalue='Symphony No.3 in Eb Op.55 \'Eroica\'' got error:
near "Eroica": syntax error

--
PasTim