I guess you haven't selected to customize the SQL/XML yourself for this
meny ?

If you haven't, make sure you have the latest Custom Browse version and
try if the problem is solved if you click the "Refresh" link at the
bottom of a Custom Browse page in the web interface.

If that didn't help, try to goto SBS Settings/Advanced/Custom
Browse/Manage menus, open the specific menu, make sure its settings are
ok and if they are save the menu again. It could be that some values
have been stored in 7.5 in the configuration files and re-saving the
menu like this should make sure they are stored with '' instead of \'.

If none of this helps, let me know again and I'll take a look if I've
missed something in the code. The intention is that it should use \' in
MySQL and '' in SQLite.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))