erland;645187 Wrote:
> I guess you haven't selected to customize the SQL/XML yourself for this
> meny ?
>
> If you haven't, make sure you have the latest Custom Browse version and
> try if the problem is solved if you click the "Refresh" link at the
> bottom of a Custom Browse page in the web interface.
>
> If that didn't help, try to goto SBS Settings/Advanced/Custom
> Browse/Manage menus, open the specific menu, make sure its settings are
> ok and if they are save the menu again. It could be that some values
> have been stored in 7.5 in the configuration files and re-saving the
> menu like this should make sure they are stored with '' instead of \'.
>
> If none of this helps, let me know again and I'll take a look if I've
> missed something in the code. The intention is that it should use \' in
> MySQL and '' in SQLite.
I am running CB 2.11.3376 (as shown in the log).  I've also done a
refresh just in case and stopped/started the server.  I haven't
customised this menu's XML but I have added a tag to the list of tags
in the standard pre-defined form (ie. WORKARTIST - the main artists for
this 'work').

I still get the same error, showing the string surrounded by \' rather
than ''

If there is somewhere else I can look in the server config I'll be
happy to have a look.  I didn't clear out all the prefs/confs before
taking the leap into the dark that is 7.6, and maybe that was a
mistake.

I note that the release took most people by surprise.  All a bit odd.

--
PasTim