cavediver;649108 Wrote:
> I just recently acquired an iPad2 & installed iPeng last night. It
> worked great last night, but I can't get iPeng to play anything
> tonight. It displays the currently playing track, but when I try to
> change tracks, it won't play the new track. What am I doing wrong?

Can you still browse the library? Can you see the player in the list of
players (if you tap the player name at the top right)?

vagskal;649112 Wrote:
> Would it be possible to add the new Look up context menu item also to
> Custom Browse menus?

Would have to talk to Erland about this, right now it's a "no" simply
because in CustomBrowse iPeng doesn't know what to look for. The text
being shown is just a long string, you don't know what's an artist,
composer, album, track, rating or whatever so you can't look for it.
Same with the online services like Napster, Spotify etc.
It's one of these nasty side effects of Logitech's decision to have a
view-only interface for the menus.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com