pippin;649147 Wrote:
> Would have to talk to Erland about this, right now it's a "no" simply
> because in CustomBrowse iPeng doesn't know what to look for. The text
> being shown is just a long string, you don't know what's an artist,
> composer, album, track, rating or whatever so you can't look for it.
> Same with the online services like Napster, Spotify etc.
> It's one of these nasty side effects of Logitech's decision to have a
> view-only interface for the menus.

I see. Thanks for trying.

Biography and Album Review show up also in those context menus, perhaps
because they are plugins on the SBS side. I guess it is not possible to
hook into those  either (those menu items knows what the album and
artist is).

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 64-bit | 7.5.6
(r32834) on Win XP