The issue is that since i used wimp on my ihpone through
ipeng/mysquezzbox.com, it has been locked to this device, resulting my
squezzebox not to have access to wimp.
Having giving up removing mysquezzebox.com as active from my IPENG for
more than enough trials. (This removal feature would be nice for others
that end up like mee not aware thats not possible:)
SO, after having deleted the iphone player from mysquezzbox.com, having
WIMP to delete my iphone player, still ipeng locks wimp up as "in use by
mysquezzebox.com" not usable to my 123 players.

SO:
I now have deleted wimp and Ipeng and my idea is to start all over
again:

1: Create a new account for mysquezzebox, )I think my account is f.....
up for ever somehow)
2: Add my 4 slimplayers to this account
3: Download Ipeng again, to control players on iphone (works very
good)
4: NEVER log on mysquezzebox.com with the iphone again on this new
account
5: Go crazy if this doesnt work either, including a visit to the garage
and give the sandbag a lesson...:)

BR PR

--
PR_Aero