pippin;661504 Wrote:
> Well, IF somebody is using uninitialized variables or something it's
> CostumBrowse. What iPeng does is it takes a command and sends it back
> to the server. The command is being provided by CustomBrowse. For CD
> there is no own iPeng code in the commands.
>
> Which menu is this?
OK. I just confirmed that the same problem happens in the standard
artists menu without custom-browse at all. I go the the Artists menu,
choose an album, and then click on a song. Contrary to what I said
before, the problem also can occur when I use the song's context menu
to put the song on the current playlist. :( Note that this is an
intermittent problem (happens about 30% of the time).

--
mps