Thanks, Pippin.
Version: 7.6.1 - r33110 @ Wed Aug 17 18:53:17 PDT 2011

> Is this with your local library or a service like Spotify,
> Rhapsody,...?
Local library

> If it's the local library, do you use the "normal" Albums, Artists,...
> menus or is it through Music Folders or Custom Browse or something like
> that?
CustomBrowse

Interestingly, repeating the process can result in different behaviors.
Sometimes the new song is added to the end, other times right after the
currently playing song, and sometimes even odder things (e.g., the
playlist being reordered). Is it possible you are using an
uninitialized variable?

--
mps