Heth;661193 Wrote:
>  Can you suggest some way to get closer the real cause?

Which SBS version do you run? Updating to a more recent one might
help.

> I’m using the SvrPWRctrl pluging – maybe I should try to disable it?

Might be worth a try, I don't know.

mps;661194 Wrote:
> Since the latest ipeng update, even though I have the + sign in the
> title bar, tapping on a song causes it to be played next, instead of
> adding it to the end of my playlist. This worked fine in past releases
> of ipeng. If I add the song from its context menu, everything works
> fine, but that is very cumbersome for building up the current
> playlist.

Hm, I don't see this. Which server version do you use?
Is this with your local library or a service like Spotify,
Rhapsody,...?
If it's the local library, do you use the "normal" Albums, Artists,...
menus or is it through Music Folders or Custom Browse or something like
that?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com