mitrih wrote:
> Would anybody be kind enough to send me an expanded stream for this
> station that would work with rtmp
>
> rtmp://seg.itworkscdn.com/seg/live
> http://www.sawtelghad.com/
>
> also if you can give me a hint of how you do it, I would really
> appreciate it. I tried rtmpdump but I could not get anywhere... Any help
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance!

I am still struggling with getting this station to work with rtmp on my
squeesebox ( slimserver 7.3.3 with BBCiplayer). Would you provide some
help please with an expanded stream that work. to get to this station on
my pc I go on
http://www.sawtelghad.com/
and I press on "live" box and it opens its own player... I also heard
you can get it on
rtmp://seg.itworkscdn.com/seg/live but that does not open on
BBCiplayer..

Thanks for the help in advance.