kidstypike wrote:
> I'm not sure what your asking, but if I use the search box in Internet
> Radio, I get 3 results, 2 of these play. Or have I misunderstood?

You got me on this one ;)  they must have updated it, it was not playing
on the search that you pointed out, but now it does ( perfect thanks!)
... But here is the general issue I get into (relating to my last post).
For example take this station Radio Orient 88.3 88.7, if you use the
search you do not get it ( you get another one with similar name). I
used to find it in my Tunein presets, but now even those do not play.
This station plays flash from the web site
http://www.radioorientlb.com/
If you look at the source file, you find these 3 streams for it
http://mobilestreaming.itworkscdn.com/radioorient/radioorient/playlist.m3u8
rtsp://mobilestreaming.itworkscdn.com/radioorient/radioorient
rtmp://mobilestreaming.itworkscdn.com/radioorient

None of them play. so I get stuck.. if you look at some earlier posts in
this thread, some of the senior members have a way of decoding these
streams into an expanded form that slimserver understands.. For example
if you look before
rtsp://stream.lebanese-forces.com:80/live/RLL
one senior member translated that to
rtmp://stream.lebanese-forces.com:80?app=bGl2ZQ==&tcurl=cnRtcDovL3N0cmVhbS5sZWJhbmVzZS1mb3JjZXMuY29tOjgwL2xpdmU=&live=MQ==&streamname=UkxM&.aac

I am not sure how they do that ( maybe rtmpcheck or something like that
?) but somehow this works!
So yes I agree with you we should always check if the search works, but
when it does not this is what I am asking.

Thanks for responding!