mherger wrote:
> > Can I use the same artwork folder for both purposes ? cover art and
> > artist art ?
>
> Yes, that should work.
>
> > if make an cover art folder do I need to rescan to get it
> > populated ?
>
> Yes. Or wait until you rescan next time anyway.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Just added two more albums .

My new cover folder It's not populated , do i need to restart the server
after adding my cover  folder ? (artist art folder is working fine )

drwxrwsrwx.  2 nobody root   49152 Nov  7 23:27 art
drwxrwsrwx.  2 nobody root    4096 Nov  7 21:15 cover

(permissions seems to be in order per my lazy definition everyone can
write or read , I may fix that "nobody" stuff , thatÂ’s for being lazy
and creating folders over cifs/smb)

Now this scan:

Discovering files/directories: /media/music1   (44323 of 44323)
Complete  00:00:34

Scanning new music files: /media/music1   (22 of 22)   Complete
00:00:02

Discovering playlists: /media/Playlists   (18 of 18)   Complete
00:00:00

Profile export   (22 of 22)   Complete  00:00:01

Album cover lookup   (66 of 66)   Complete  00:00:00

Artist picture lookup   (1426 of 1426)   Complete  00:07:50

Pre-caching Artwork   (185 of 185)   Complete  00:00:50

Fine but it seems it actually downloaded all pictures again ??  even if
have a full of artist pictures in my folder or did it just take 7,5
minute to check them ? but modified time are at this scan so the are
accessed and written to ?
, and it also did to cover lookup again but now there is different
amount of covers missing ??

Pre caching went fine , the numbers must be i have not added 185 pics or
does this include all sizes it does of each pic ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)