Erland
Thanks - Soloist does not show up
Soloist in a way is just my attempt to find people who are not the Album
Artist, but the Track Artist only

This is great for finding people who have a track on a Various Artists
compilation
For example, I have no Albums by Fats Domino, yet I have some tracks by
him that show up on a few different albums and it would be nice to play
all music (my own compilation album if you like!) that I have by Fats
Domino from whichever album it was originally recorded

In Addition, I want to keep the Composer, Conductor, Band/Orchestra tags
out of the Artists listing - a setting in My Music in the LMS web
interface
This avoids the clutter of Composers (who are often neither the Artist
nor the Track Artist) muddled up with the people playing the music

In this way, I do not have to go to the effort of tagging my music with
Custom tags - I can just use what is already there from ripping my CD's
with dbPowerAmp :)

So what I need to do is to search separately for Album Artist from Track
Artist - is this possible?