Blisteringblue wrote:
> My Trackstat automatic rating seems to have stopped?  Nothing is being
> appended with the *** as I play new files etc.
>
> Anyway to test this, or check why?  Thanks

Temporarily enable "debug" level logging of "plugin.trackstat" in LMS
Settings/Advanced/Logging and play two tracks and mail me the log or
post it here afterwards. You will find the server.log file through LMS
Settings/Advanced/Logging.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.