Hi, a simple one here I think... Why when I search for something like
"Now that's what I call Christmas" the search on LMS doesn't pick up
anything, but when I go to the Spotify client, it finds the album as a
Spotify playlist. To play it via SqueezeLite I have to subscribe to the
playlist using the Spotify Android client and then I can see the
playlist under LMS and then play it via Squeezelite.

So it looks to me that searches on the Spotify catalog via LMS don't
search Spotify Playlist names as part of the search criteria. Is this an
LMS issue or Spotify API or SqueezeLite issue?

So to keep my kids stuck in the 80s Shakin' Stevens wonderland, how do I
enable searches to include Spotify playlist names and to exclude
horrible cover bands from the searches?

SqueezeLite and the Triode Spotify plugin remains the most important
part of our home entertainment system - keep up the great work Adrian!