Triode wrote:
> It's not designed to work in this configuration I'm afraid.

I discovered the same the other day. Was using Smart Mix with sources
set to Local & Spotify. All good at home but when I tried from a remote
office using public IP and ports opened from specific location anything
from Spotify just hang.
No big issue (I guessed the problem) except that it would good to be
able to tell individual Smart Mix recipes not to use Spotify in certain
circumstances - the only way looks like its globally via the Plugin
settings.
I will however try again once I have a site to site vpn set up properly
- might use a bit of bandwidth but hey ...

QNAP TS419P 4TB LMS7.7.2
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser RS 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Various iThingys with iPeng & Tablets etc