I have a frequent but intermittent issue with Spotify on LMS.  I use the
Triode third-party plugin.  Often, when I try to play something on
Spotify, it will just hang and display the message "connecting...".
This is after I go into my Spotify library and select an artist, album,
or whatever (which it allows just as if everything were working
normally).  However, once I hit "play", it just hangs and displays
"connecting...".  Sometimes, if I wait long enough, it will appear to
move on to the next track (which I did not ask it to do), but then it
will simply hang again and display the "connecting..." message.

I did a search but have not been able to find anything related to this
issue.

Thanks,
Joe

Transporter > diyTube modified Dynaco ST-70 amplifier > JM Reynaud
Euterpe speakers