SlimChances wrote:

> I also noticed that the Library chosen is unticked. My Libraries were
> selected before as either FLAC or MP3 and now they are missing
> (reselected these but still playlist won't work).

I'm guessing your Multi Library license is valid in License Manager
plugin ?
Have your cleared the cache directory recently ? The library identifiers
is stored in the LMS database so if the cache directory is completely
cleared there is a risk the libraries will get new identities and then
it can probably result in that the library becomes unticked in the SQL
Playlist configuration.

LEAD PLATFORM DEVELOPER OF 'ICKSTREAM MUSIC PLATFORM'
(HTTP://WWW.ICKSTREAM.COM) -  A WORLD OF MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

(Also developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If you like to
encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet
development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))