prabbit wrote:
> Hi Erland-- I know you've been busy with ickStream. Have you had a
> chance to look into this issue yet?

I've discussed it with pippin and decided that I need to fix it in my
plugins, so it's just a matter of getting the time to do the correction
and verify the changes.
Since there is a risk it will break other apps I want to investigate if
I can find a solution that doesn't break the backward compatibility.

Due to the current massive interest for ickStream it might take a couple
of weeks until I can prioritise to look into this, but feel free to
remind me if I haven't released a correction for this before the end of
the year.

Right now I really wish there would be more than 24 available hours per
day...

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.