expectingtofly wrote:
> A couple of things to check :
>
> >   >
  - You need to restart LMS after making the change
  - The plugin caches a station's programme list for a short while, so
  > if you loaded a station's list before making the change, the chances
  > are that the old (not working list) is still there.  Try looking at
  > Radio 1 xtra :-)

Yes I'd done all that. I've now moved from my original, rather complex
avconv + hlsplay.pl workaround to using your ffmpeg on my main RasPi 2
LMS system and it's all working fine  - for live HLS that is. I continue
to get "problem: can't open file for:" when I try any of the LA feeds. I
get the index of programs OK but they won't play. I'm stuck!