SteveSmythe wrote:
> Yes, I deleted it. When I restarted the LMS, it didn't get created
> again.
>
> Just tried again and, although it cache.db hasn't re-appeared (should I
> be worried?), the Radio 4 LA stream is now working. Thanks.
If it works, I wouldn't be worried :)  The file will no doubt re-appear
in due course.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay (control
point) to same renderers & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, and a spare, but don't use.