d6jg wrote:
> Tim
> Your edit is correct. It is difficult to explain but "flc, pcm, MP3"
> means pcm - I checked the logs - and no 24/96. Also the Onkyo refuses to
> display the file info in this mode. With PCM first it will display track
> info but it won't display track times or play 24/96.
> It's best with flc, mp3 as most things work but no Spotify or BBC :(
> On BBC I applied the HLS fix early on and it works so ....
"flc, pcm, mp3" doesn't mean pcm provided LMS is set to support flac
native and the Onkyo is reporting it's capabilites properly.  Are you
sure that when you use "flc, mp3" it isn't processing files as mp3s?

I hope phillippe may be able to interpret the logs, because something
very odd is happening that I haven't heard of before.  Is there some new
problem in sq2u?

When processing pcm my systems don't display track times either, but
will handle 24/96.  I can only assume that's an onkyo limitation.

If you applied the BBC iPlayer HLS fix early on when the BBC f*****d up
iPlayer.  you may want to the newer method that I pointed to.  It worked
better with sq2u for me.  As far as I can recall the files are in aac
codec, so check your file types for the aac types conversions supported.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp &
ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay
(control point) to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 15.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, plus spare, but unused.