d6jg wrote:
> Working configuration.
> 18618
> Pros
> FLACs as flacs. Onkyo reports track remaining & total track time. Plays
> 24/96 as 24/96. MP3s work as well.
> Cons
> Triode's Spotify & BBC iPlayer will not work.
>
> Note if codecs are declared as "flc, pcm, mp3" then the Onkyo does not
> report track times and plays everything as pcm and no 24/96 support.
> Spotify & BBC plugins then work. A bit odd.
>
> I am off to listen to some music and drink some wine :)
Enjoy...  I'm on the beer.
Meanwhile, when you say it does pcm when codecs are "flc, pcm, mp3" are
you sure?  That's what your configuration shows you are set to, but you
also say flacs work.  I'm confused.
As to BBCi Player - what flavour of patches and updates are you using?
This one -
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103435-BBCiPlayer-Plugins-an-alternative-quick-fix-guide
?

It works on mine.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp &
ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay
(control point) to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 15.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, plus spare, but unused.