Thanks, I've been wondering this, too.

I got Deezer Elite a few days ago (via Ickstream), precisely because of
the half-price offer.

I know Tidal do a discount for buying 6 months in advance, but it's
still considerably more than Deezer Elite.

The one issue I find with these large catalogues, is trying to find the
"real" version of a classic album, from all the crap versions.

e.g. there are 2 or 3 "proper" versions of Getz/Gilberto, and then loads
of dodgier versions, some of which have appalling sound. Would be nice
if the more official versions were flagged in some way. But I suppose
who defines "official". Ah well...