philippe_44 wrote:
> Does it matter to you to correct that ? I think I know where to change
> that, (some int overflow) but I'm not sure this is useful for such huge
> delays. I've also found a way to improve the accuracy of my sample
> points, so I should be able to return to rapid but unfrequent changes
> (when I'm back)
Then this is a verified bug of low importance and low priority, I would
say.

I'm with you, I can't think of any reason why someone should want to set
a startup delay greater than a couple secs.

In case the overflow thing can happen more easily as the size of the
sync group increases (or the number of software player increases), then
correcting the bug could benefit some users in the real world.
There again, for me I don't think I have ever used more than 4 synced
audio sources at the same time. 3 is less exceptional.

Thanks!

4 SB 3 • Libratone Loop mk.2 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • Squeezebox Server
7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by
bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon
Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael
Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by
Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.