Apesbrain wrote:
> 1. Where does this file go ?
> > It goes in same folder as convert.conf AND NOTE THAT I MADE A MISTAKE
> ABOVE; THE FILE IS NAMED custom-convert.conf
>
> 2. Your example - is the effect to boost bass (+3) and reduce treble
> (-3)  ?
> > Yes, the units are dBs
>
> 3  What would the script line be for AAC ?
> > Similar to what you see for Ogg but using a commandline AAC decoder
> such as FAAD which installs with LMS.  You'd need to play around with
> switches to get it to work.  The idea is to decode to WAV and pipe it (
> | ) into SoX.

Thanks.

You wrote 'Just use ....'  !!!   I can't even find how to get sox on my
system  linux i386

Are there linux binaries anywhere?

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Radio
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers
UPnPBridge - Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker
UPnPBridge - Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker
UPnPBridge - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x speaker
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
SB Player - Fire TV