Apesbrain wrote:
> Ok, on Windows SoX installs as part of LMS.  Linux may require a
> separate install.  Search here as I know I've seen others discussing
> this.

Thanks - reading back over all this, I'm sorry to admit that I have lost
the thread, and have no idea how to get aac working.

Have to hope that a guru comes along who can kindly produce an
appropriate conf file.   Sounds a good idea but not as simple for a
non-techie to figure out!

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Radio
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers
UPnPBridge - Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker
UPnPBridge - Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker
UPnPBridge - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x speaker
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
SB Player - Fire TV