apialo wrote:
> Hi all! I really love the chromecast Bridge and it perfectly integrates
> my cc audio devices into existing LMS - infrastructure. But after I
> listen to music over LMS, I can't listen to music from other apps on my
> smartphone on the chromecast devices. It's possible to connect to the
> devices but nothing comes out... :-( is this a known issue?
>
> Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

I've not experienced that in my tests. Can you describe a bit more the
conditions (type of tracks, device, LMS version ...)

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2