markelhombre wrote:
> I installed it today, and i must say: great program! Looks really great.
> If you're looking for feedback, this is what i would change:
> - make the action button (3 little dots) bigger. When i click an album,
> i usually want that album to play. So it would be nice to see the "play
> album" option on top of the drop-down lost
> - would be nice to have a 'back' button. When i want to go back one step
> in the menu's, i got to click the breadcrumb
> - When i go back, the program always takes me back to the top of the
> list on the previous page. Say you click 'John Mayer', but wanted to go
> to "John Lennon'. You go back, and have to scroll back to the Johns.
>
> But even without this changes I think this is going to be my new
> favorite way of controlling my music!
Making the button bigger seems like a nice idea, will try and see how it
looks.

I can't really do anything about the dropdown list itself through, i
just display what the server sends me..
But maybe i could add a butten with a action that could be defined in
the settigns (like play now, play next or add at the end). I will look
into it!

Also a back button seems like a good idea!

Thanks a lot for the feedback!