With help from Alfred, I now have it on F1.  Yes, F1 - that's how much I
use it.  It's the best controller for my players that I have used.

The Music folder improvements are very welcome, as is the playlist
interaction and breadcrumb.

I have music playing all day.  I work from home, and the phone rings a
fair bit.  Callers get scared if they can hear, like, Lustmord in the
background, so I have to pause the music quickly before the call goes to
voicemail.  iPeng can do this, but then I have to leave my phone on, and
I  don't want to do that because technology has spoiled me.

So how about a hotkey for play/pause, and whatever others might want to
control playback if the app has focus?  I'd like one for the 'New Music'
menu item too, since that's where I spend most of my time.   In
Softsqueeze (which I don't use anymore) play/pause was 'c' or something.
'p' would also have worked LOL.

Lastly, where'd my album art go?  It shows in the menu, but not in the
playlist or in the top left corner.  Have cleared local storage and LMS
art cache but it's not come back.

Thanks again michi.  If you're taking donations, I'm in.
Richie