michi wrote:
> I am not quite sure what you mean by the first two points, could you
> maybe send me a screenshot or something to help me understand?
> I don't have Pandora (not a thing in Austria) and radio stations look
> fine to me..
>
> I agree that would be nice, I will look into it!
>
> Thanks for the feedback!
>
> PS: v1.4.3 is not the version of Squeeze Controller, but the version of
> electron. The latest Squeeze Controller is 0.1.0-alpha.12.

I'm using alpha.12

screen grabs comparing the web interface with Squeeze Comtroller
(Pandora)
2130021301

Radio Station
2130221303

Thanks,

|Filename: LMS_radio.png                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21303|

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.5 - 1416570306
OS: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform: i686-linux
Perl Version: 5.14.2 - i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 4

Squeezebox3:
Firmware: 137

Duet: (2 receivers, 1 controller)