I'm wondering, why do you need a mysqueezebox.com to be setup and
connected even if you are just playing Spotify locally with your own
LMS?

I'm sure this is answered up this thread. Summary: the SPH plugin doesn't provide content selection, but only playback. You need the mysb.com credentials to be able to browse Spotify for music.

One more Boom to do... And I hope the previous owner of that also
answers their emails!

Otherwise feel free to PM me the Boom's MAC address and your and the previous owner's mysb.com account names.

--

Michael