Hello,

I am trying to get pmacct to pass the received the netflow data to my
customized mysql table, the table name is "test" and has the following
structure,

mysql> desc test;
+----------------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field          | Type                | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+----------------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| as_src         | int(4) unsigned     | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| as_dst         | int(4) unsigned     | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| ip_src         | char(15)            | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| ip_dst         | char(15)            | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| src_port       | int(2) unsigned     | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| dst_port       | int(2) unsigned     | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| tcp_flags      | int(4) unsigned     | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
| ip_proto       | char(6)             | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| tos            | int(4) unsigned     | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| packets        | int(10) unsigned    | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
| bytes          | bigint(20) unsigned | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
| flows          | int(10) unsigned    | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
| stamp_inserted | datetime            | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| stamp_updated  | datetime            | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
+----------------+---------------------+------+-----+---------+-------+

The pmacct was configued with mysql enabled, and my pmacct config file is
like this:

++
daemonize: true
interface: eth1
nfacctd_port: 10000 #netflow are being sent on port 10000
aggregate:
src_host,dst_host,src_port,dst_port,tos,proto,src_as,dst_as,flows,tcpflags
plugins: mysql
sql_optimize_clauses: true
sql_table: test
++

Then I ran "nfacctd -f ./pm.conf" but nothing happens, and a "ps -ef | egrep
nfacct" shows nfacctd is not running.

I noticed if i change  "aggregate:
src_host,dst_host,src_port,dst_port,tos,proto,src_as,dst_as,flows,tcpflags"
to "aggregate: src_host, tcpflags", i will get something in the test table,
but apparently this is not what I wanted.

Can someone tell me what could be wrong?