sorry, one more question, when preparing the aggregate, does the order of
the values matter? right now my aggregate is like the following

aggregate: proto,src_host, dst_host, src_port, dst_port, src_as, dst_as,
tcpflags,flows

while the order is different in the db table, for example, protocol is not
the first column in my table, it appears that pmacct "knows" if should put
the proto under "proto" column, although i defined it as first value in the
aggregate and defined it in the middle of the table.